Physiotherapy is a health care profession which adopts various physical approaches or methods in the prevention, treatment and education of individuals with or without health problems pertaining to dysfunction of musculoskeletal nervous and cardiovascular systems. Physiotherapist work with the multidisciplinary team of health care providers in specialty hospital to provide holistic care that is aligned with our patients goals. We perform through assessments and design individualized treatment plan that may in cooperate exercises lands or the use of electro physical modalities to optimize recovery
Our physiotherapy departments excel their services in the following conditions
- Ergonomics and management of work related musculoskeletal injuries
- Rehabilitation for orthopedic conditions such as Arthroscopic surgeries, Replacement Surgeries, Corrective surgeries, Traumatic conditions, Rotate cuff pathologies etc.
- Rehabilitation for sports related conditions
- Rehabilitation for degenerative conditions
- Rehabilitations for plastic and Microvascular surgeries such as Tendon and nerve repair, Muscle transfer, Abdominoplasty, Tendon and nerve transfer, Revascular surgeries etc.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation