CASUALTY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES
- The casualty functions round the clock on all days.
- Casualty Medical officer and resident doctors are available 24 hrs all days.
- Duty Doctors are available on call round the clock in all specialties.
- There are 6 beds in the emergency room.
- Emergency Cases are attended promptly.
- All the items required are made available during mass casualties.
- In serious cases, priority is given to treatment/ management than paper work like registration and medico-legal cases. The decision rests with the treating doctor.
- Emergency operation theatre is maintained on a regular basis to ensure that it is usable at all times.
- The hospital provides ambulance service round the clock.
- A team of trained and dedicated medical professionals, Emergency Technicians, Nursing, Personnel and trained drivers are always ready to handle all eventualities round the clock.
- The Ambulance services are available for transportation of patients.
- This facility is available 24 hours a day, on all days.
OTHER SERVICES & FACILITIES
- Wheel Chairs and stretchers are available on request at any point from Patient Movement Service Department.
- Lifts are available for access to higher floors.
- There is a stand-by generator to cater to emergency services in case of breakdown of electricity.
- Adequate drinking water and toilet facilities are available.
- TV and telephone facility is available for in-patients and also for all out patients in the waiting area.