Health insurance companies do offer cashless hospitalisation to the insurer. Cashless facility is offered either directly or through a Third Party Administrator (TPA).Our insurance help desk will help you through any required process, however please bear in mind that our insurance help desk can only help through the documentation and in no way influence the approval of insurance claims. It is fully at the discretion of the insurance company or Third Party Administrator (TPA).Before admission you will have to sign an affidavit saying that you will be responsible for paying the bill if the insurance does not come through.
- Contact our insurance PRO at insurance help desk.
- At the Insurance Help Desk, you need to present the original health Insurance card issued to you by your TPA.
- Fill the Pre-Authorisation form pertaining to your TPA/Insurance Co.
- First part of your pre-authorisation form is to be filled by self and the second part by the concerned doctor(Please do not attempt to fill this part).
- Return the completed form to Insurance PRO.
- Insurance PRO will check the form for its correctness and let you know in case of any discrepancy.
- Once your form is verified and found correct, the Insurance PRO will tax the same to the office of your Insurance company/TPA.
- The Insurance PRO will revert to you on the approval status.
Common Expenses which are not reimbursable under cashless hospitalization
- Registration/Admission Fee
- Telephone Charges
- Visitors/Attenders Charges
- Ambulance Charges
- Charges for Diet, which is not part of the administered treatment
- Document Charges
- Non-medical Expenses
- Service Charges