Established in 1996, the Department has consistently provided, quality care in all Urological diseases with a personal touch for thousands of patients from India and abroad. The department is recognised by the State and Central Governments.
The department introduced Laparoscopic Urology in the State of Kerala. It is also a tertiary referral centre for Hypospadias and Epispadias. It has the state of the art equipments such as Holmium Laser and Flexible Ureteroscopes for treatment of urinary stones.
- First Laparoscopic Urology unit in Kerala.
- First Laparoscopic Orchidopexy.
- First Laparoscopic Nephrectomy & Radical Nephrectomy.
- First Laparoscopic Nephro Ureterectomy.
- First Laparoscopic pyeloplasty in infants.
- First Laparoscopic Urology Workshop in Kerala for other Urologists.
- Second Urodynamics Unit in Kerala.
- Approved for the treatment of the State and Central Government employees.
- Laparoscopic ureter repair
- Laparoscopic uretero ureterostomy
- Laparoscopic repair of Vesico vaginal fistula
- Laparoscopic complex Reconstruction
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty
- Urinary tract infection
- Urinary Fistula
- Stress Urinary Incontinence